quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2011

LINDOS PENSAMENTOS EM INGLÊS SOBRE A AMIZADE


LINDOS PENSAMENTOS EM INGLÊS  SOBRE A AMIZADE


1.    If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
2.    True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
3.    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
4.    Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
5.    I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay.
6.    Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
7.    We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere
8.    My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.
9.    Hold a true friend with both your hands.
10.    A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
11.    Pass this on to all of your FRIENDS, even if it means sending it to the person that sent it to you. And if you receive this email many times from many different people, it only means that you have many FRIENDS. And if you get it but once, do not be discouraged for you will know that you have AT LEAST ONE GOOD FRIEND.
Ever Loving Friend --

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário